AOL Mail login problem
AOL mail the user encounters AOL sign in problems, which makes it difficult to access their AOL mail account. However, most issues have simple solutions. But, the most common problem is a typing error in either the mail address or the password. So, for that, make sure that CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK both are off.
Sometimes, the user faces an issues where a blank screen gets open instead of the sign-in page. So, when this type of issue arises, then the first and foremost step is to clear the web browser’s cookies and cache from the settings option. In case, if this fails, then carefully check that java applet scripting and cookies are enabled or try to sign in with a different browser.
It is also noted that the AOL mail accounts get inactive if you don’t sign in within 90 days. Therefore, by doing this, it will stop the incoming email from being received, although by signing in, you would be able to reactivate the account. However, in case, if you haven’t signed in to your AOL mail account more than 365 days, then the account will get deleted and will get irretrievable.
AOL Mail Authentication Problem
The Blerk error 1 message occurs when there is an authentication problem. This issue is mostly due to the incorrect settings of the browser and can be mainly due to an outdated version of the browser. Fix this error by performing the AOL mail authentication problem troubleshooting steps below.
- Step 1:First, try to modify the browser settings to fix aol login problems.
- Step 2:Configure the settings on Edge and make sure to clear the data on Microsoft edge.
- Step 3:Go to More Settings in Microsoft Edge.
- Step 4:Now, click Choose What to Clear from the Clear Browsing data to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Step 6:Tick the checkbox next to the data types that you want to delete and then choose Clear to fix AOL mail authentication problem.
- Step 7:Next, make sure to update the saved bookmark on Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
- Step 8:Next, try to troubleshoot the Internet Explorer issues.
- Step 9:First, try to add AOL to the trusted sites. To do so, click the Tools or Internet option to solve AOL mail authentication problem.
- Step 10:Next, click Security tab Trusted Sites Zone Sites.
- Step 11:Now, type https://*.aol.com in the Add this website to Zone field to solve aol login problems.
- Step 12:Next, check whether the Protected Mode option is enabled, if not, perform the following steps to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Step 13:First, click Tools Security tab Internet icon.
- Step 14:Now, click the Trusted sites icon Enable Protected Mode. Restart the computer.
- Step 15:Next, run the Internet Explorer in No Ad-ons Mode to solve AOL mail authentication problem.
- Step 16:First, click the Start button All Programs Accessories System Tools Internet Explorer(No Ad-ons).
AOL Mail Can’t Sign In
Most of the sign-in issues are caused by password issues, and this might also result in errors such as blank screens and sign in issues. Make sure to enter the correct password. To troubleshoot this issue, perform the following AOL mail can t sign in guidelines.
- Step 1:First, try logging in again. Re-check if you have entered the correct credentials.
- Step 2:If you are not able to sign in, try turning it off and then turning it on again.
- Step 3:Next, make sure to reset the web settings to solve AOL mail can t sign in.
- Step 4:Installing numerous browsers can cause the web settings to alter.
- Step 5:Verify whether you have entered the correct password.
- Step 6:If you have forgotten the password, make sure to reset the password.
- Step 7:Try accessing the AOL mail from a different browser to solve AOL mail login issues, sometimes outdated password can cause this issue.
- Step 8:Next, try to erase the browser’s cache and reset the browser to its preceding state.
- Step 9:Make sure to enable the Java Applet Scripting.
- Step 10:Disable or block the Firewall or the pop-up settings to fix AOL mail can t sign in.
- Step 11:Now, try to access the AOL mail after performing all these troubleshooting steps.
AOL Mail Cannot Change Password
Perform the following guidelines to resolve this error.
- Step 1:First, try to sign into the AOL account and choose the Logout from All Devices option from the Settings menu.
- Step 2:Next, make sure you haven’t sent any contacts trough AOL mail. If you are sending any, contact Email Desktop Gold Support to fix the issue.
- Step 3:Check if your credit card has been used without your knowledge. If so, block your account.
- Step 4:Try logging into the AOL account after 24 hours.
- Step 5:Try changing the password again.
- Step 6:If the aol login problems persists, try to change the attached credit card with your account.
How Do I Unblock my AOL Email Account
- Step 1:Navigate to the AOL Account Security page.
- Step 2:Select the Forget Password option to unblock the AOL email account.
AOL Mail Password Not Working
- Step 1:Check if you have pressed the Caps Lock key by mistake while you fix AOL mail login issues. You have to enter the password correctly.
- Step 2:You have to update the autofill settings on the web browser. This will save the password when you enter it for the first time.
- Step 3:If the problem persists, reset the password.
- Step 4:Navigate to the Sign-in Helper option, and select any one of the recovery options.
- Step 5:Select the Continue button and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to reset the password.
How Do I Unblock my AOL Email Account
- Step 1:Modify your AOL security question if you do not remember it to avoid aol login problems.
- Step 2:Follow the forthcoming steps to change the question. Navigate to the Manage My Account tab available at the top part of the screen.
- Step 3:Go to AOL Account Settings menu and select the Account Security Question option.
- Step 4:Choose the Change Account Security Question option and fill the necessary details in the Change Account Security Question screen.
- Step 5:Click the Save button, and you will be directed to the My Account Overview page.
- Step 6:You can also reset your password by obtaining a code on your mobile and then resetting the security question if you are not able to log in.
AOL Mail Not Syncing
- Step 1:First, remove the AOL account and add it after a few minutes.
- Step 2:Choose the Settings option available in the Calendar app.
- Step 3:Select the Manage Accounts option followed by the Delete an Account option.
- Step 4:Next, you have to select the AOL account and delete it from your device to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Step 5:Add your account after a few minutes and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Step 6:Navigate to the Mailbox Sync Settings available under the Settings menu and verify the IMAP Username, Incoming Mail Server, SMTP Outgoing Server Address, Username, and Password.
- Step 7:Modify the settings if required in the next step to fix AOL mail not syncing.
- Step 8:Allow the apps that you have installed to access the calendar. Select the Privacy option available under the Settings menu.
- Step 9:Choose the Calendar option and then click on the slider bar available below the Let Apps Access My Calendar option.
- Step 10:Next, change the duration of the Sync period to solve the AOL mail not syncing issue. To do so, choose the Account Settings option available under Settings.
- Step 11:Select the AOL Account followed by the AOL Sync Settings option. Modify the duration according to your choice.
- Step 12:Check your Antivirus Settings and disable the firewall to rectify this AOL mail not syncing problem.
- Step 13:Run the Windows troubleshooter and resolve the issue using the guidelines displayed.
- Step 14:Disable the proxy settings in the next step. Select the Network & Internet option available under the Settings menu.
- Step 15:Choose the Proxy option from the left panel of the window. Disable all the features available on the next screen.
- Step 16:Finally, disable the two-step authentication. Make use of a different email client until the aol login problems is resolved.
- Step 17:Uninstall the mail app and install it after a few minutes to resolve this issue.
- Step 18:Call the technical experts if the above-stated AOL mail login issues solutions do not rectify the problem.