How To Delete AOL Email Account?
How To Delete AOL Email Account: AOL is a successful free email service provider preferred by millions of customers. Every day, some clients complain about AOL email issues. Often, your email account is inaccessible or easily hacked. The site may not load. If you plan to delete your AOL account but don’t know exactly how to delete it, don’t worry. Read the article and check the solution carefully.
Methods to Delete an AOL Mail Account
Method 1: Use the account recovery steps and reset Password
- First, go to My AOL Account and click Forgot Password? ] Click.
- Then enter your AOL username/email address in the fields provided.
- Also, enter the word for the CAPTCHA image and click Next.
- Then choose how the user will verify ownership of your AOL email account.
- For phones, all you have to do is enter your mobile number and the code sent by AOL.
- If you use a different email address or security question, please continue accordingly.
Method 2: Delete Your AOL Username But Not the Primary Account
- First, open your web browser and go to your MyAOL account page.
- Then log in with your AOL username or email ID and your new password.
- Also, enter the answer to your account security question and press “Continue”.
- Then select the Additional Display Name box to find the AOL name you want to delete.
- Then click the small red “X” icon to delete the desired AOL account.
Method 3: Go to the Billing Options and Simply Remove the Paid AOL Account
- First, go back to the My AOL Account page and log in to your account.
- Then answer the security questions for that account, then press Continue to continue.
- Then select “I already have a fast connection” to confirm the plan.
- Check it out now to find out more about your current paid AOL subscription.
- Also, click the Cancel Billing option at the bottom of the screen.
- When the confirmation page opens, switch to the lower-cost plan.
- Then select the appropriate reason to cancel your subscription.
Method 4: Remove Free AOL Account
- First, sign in to My Account using your AOL username and password.
- Then enter the correct answer to your account security question to continue.
- Then select the option to indicate that you already have a fast connection.
- Then click View Plan to see your current subscription information.
- Also, click the “Cancel” button to start the cancellation process.
- Then read carefully the text related to signing out from AOL.