AOL Mail not working on iPhones is a pervasive issue that many users experience. Thus, all users are advised to follow the steps listed below to resolve the problem. Therefore, all customers will find it easier to troubleshoot the AOL mail not working on iPhone issues by following the instructions outlined below.
AOL mail users who are having trouble receiving and sending AOL mail could encounter various issues. The majority of AOL Mail issues may be resolved by following a few simple troubleshooting steps. If you have a problem with AOL mail not working on your iPhone, the troubleshooting steps offered below will be helpful.
Reasons behind AOL mail not working
AOL mail not working on iPhone could be due to a variety of factors. The user can easily resolve the problem if they understand what is causing it. If a user cannot remedy the issue on their own, they should seek assistance from the AOL customer service team. The causes of AOL mail not working are explained further down.
The issue of AOL mail not working could be caused by several factors. If the user understands the actual cause of the problem, they can swiftly resolve it. If any user cannot remedy the problem, they are advised to seek assistance from AOL professionals. In addition, we’ve listed the reasons why AOL mail isn’t working below.
- A lot of traffic
- AOL mail not working might be caused by network settings.
- AOL mail may not work due to incorrect credentials.
- A routing issue causes this problem.
- a problem with the mail server
Troubleshooting steps to fix the AOL mail not working on iPhone issue
AOL is one of the well-known and reputed email service providers used by millions of people worldwide. However, being one of the famous mailing platforms, some users come across issues while accessing their AOL mail. Therefore, the users are recommended to follow the steps provided below to resolve the AOL mail not working on the iPhone issue.
Reset the AOL mail account password
To resolve the issue, the users are advised to reset their AOL account. So, scroll down and follow the steps provided below to reset the password.
- First of all, the users are advised to access the “AOL Sign-in Helper” page.
- After that, the users are recommended to enter the recovery account details they have provided when creating the AOL Mail account.
- Then click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, the users are advised to follow the on-screen prompts and reset the AOL Account password.
- Once the account gets reset, the users can access their AOL login account with the new password.
- Now the users are advised to check whether they can access the AOL Mail on iPhone.
However, if applying the steps provided above, the issue remains the same, then the users are recommended to consider changing the password of the AOL account. So, follow the steps provided below to change the AOL login account password.
Steps to change the AOL account password
The users who come across AOL mail not working on iPhone issues are advised to change the AOL account password. So, check out the instructions outlined below to fix the problem.
- Open a web browser.
- After that, go to the official website of AOL.
- Note: The official website of AOL is “aol.com.”
- After that, the users are recommended to wait for the website to open.
- Once the official website gets open, the users are advised to log in to their AOL mail account.
- Then go to the “Account Security” page.
- Now from there, the users are advised to choose the “Change Password” option.
- After that, the users are suggested to enter the password and confirm it.
- Then choose the “Continue” option.
Steps to update iPhone
Consider updating the iPhone to resolve the AOL mail not working on the iPhone issue.
- First of all, the users are advised to ensure that they can access their AOL Mail from a web browser.
- After that, if the AOL mail is not working on iPhone issue, check whether the iPhone is updated to the latest version.
- If there is any pending update, then the users are suggested to install it on their device. So, to install the latest update, follow the steps outlined below.
- Initially, make sure that the iPhone is connected to a solid and stable internet connection and has enough battery.
- After that, go to the “Settings” option.
- Then from there, choose the “General” option.
- Now select the “Software Update” tab.
- After that, click on the “Download and install” tab.
So, these were the steps through which the users can update the iPhone and fix the AOL mail not working on the iPhone problem. However, if the issue remains the same, the users must start and restart the AOL app.
Force Stop and restart the AOL APP
The users are suggested to follow the instructions provided below to force stop and restart the AOL App by following the instructions outlined below.
- In the beginning, the users are suggested to press the “Home” button twice.
- After that, scroll up on the AOL App icon.
- Then re-open the AOL App and try to fix the issue.
Reinstall the AOL App
Another best method to fix the issue is to reinstall the AOL App. Therefore, the users are suggested to follow the instructions provided below to reinstall the AOL app.
- Press and hold the AOL app for a few seconds till all application icons start to shake.
- After that, tap on the “X” icon located on the top of the AOL app.
- Then press the “Delete” button.
- Now the users are supposed to download the AOL app from the Apple store and follow the on-screen instructions to install the AOL app again.
- After that, the users are suggested to log into their AOL mail account and check if it is working.
- If the issue remains the same after applying the steps, the users are advised to contact the AOL customer service team for assistance.
Hence, these were the troubleshooting steps to fix the AOL mail not working on the iPhone issue. However, if the issue remains the same, they are recommended to contact the experts of AOL Customer service and get the issue resolved at the earliest.