Unable to send an email on your iPhone, iPad
If you can’t send email from the email application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Unable to send an email on your iPhone, iPad
there are a few things you can try.
Before you begin
There are a few things to keep in your mind.
- When you back up your iOS or iPad OS to iCloud or iTunes, you backup your email settings, but not your email. Deleting or changing your email account settings may delete previously downloaded emails from your device.
- Please ensure that the device is connected to the internet.
- Contact your email service provider to see if there is a service outage.
- If you don’t have access to your email, or if you can’t send or receive messages with your @ icloud.com email address, find out what to do.
Check your outbox for unsent emails
If you receive a message that the email wasn’t sent, it will be sent to your inbox. Check your inbox and try sending the email again as follows:
- By email, go to your mailbox list.
- Tap Outbox. If you do not see your export box, do not send your email.
- Tap Mail in your outbox. Make sure that the recipient’s email address is correct.
- Press send.
Please check your email address and password
If your email prompts you for your email account password, make sure the password is correct. To verify your email address and password, log in to your email provider’s website.
If you still get username or password errors, contact your email provider or system administrator.
Contact your email provider or system administrator.
- Contact your email provider or check the status web page to see if the service is down.
- Check with your email supplier or supervisor to examine if your email account has security measures or restrictions (such as ballroom dance verification) enabled. You may need a Unique password, or you may need to request approval from your email provider to send and receive emails on your device.
- Check your email account settings along with your email supplier to create positives that they’re correct.
Delete and reset your email account
- Log in to your email provider’s website on your computer. Check all your emails there or where your emails are stored without your iOS or iPadOS device.
- On your device, go to Settings> Email and tap Account.
- Click the email account you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Add account again.
If these steps in this article are not helpful, then contact your email service provider for more information.
AOL Mail login problem
AOL Mail Login Problem: AOL Mail user has trouble logging in to AOL, making it difficult to access their AOL mail account. However, there is a simple solution to most problems. However, the most common problem is with typos in email addresses or passwords. So make sure CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK are disabled.
Sometimes the user faces an issue where a blank screen pops up instead of the login screen. So when this type of problem occurs, the first step is to clear your cookies and web browser cache and configuration options. If it fails, carefully check that the Java applet scripts are enabled in the cookies or try to log in with a different browser.
It should be noted that the AOL email account does not work if you do not log in within 90 days. This will allow you to update your account immediately upon logging in, but you will not receive any email. However, if you have not logged in to your AOL email account for more than 365 days, you can close and reset your account.
AOL Mail login and Authentication Problem
If there is an authentication problem, you will see a Blerk 1 error. This problem is usually caused by incorrect browser settings and can usually be caused by a previous browser.
. Fix this error by performing the AOL mail authentication problem troubleshooting steps below.
- First, try to modify the browser settings to fix AOL login problems.
- Configure the settings on Edge and make sure to clear the data on Microsoft edge.
- Go to More Settings in Microsoft Edge.
- Now, click Choose What to Clear from the Clear Browsing data to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Tick the checkbox next to the data types that you want to delete and then choose Clear to fix the AOL mail authentication problem.
- Next, make sure to update the saved bookmark on Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
- Next, try to troubleshoot the Internet Explorer issues.
- First, try to add AOL to the trusted sites. To do so, click the Tools or Internet option to solve the AOL mail authentication problem.
- Next, click the Security tab Trusted Sites Zone Sites.
- Now, type HTTP://*.aol.com in the Add this website to Zone field to solve AOL login problems.
- Next, check whether the Protected Mode option is enabled, if not, perform the following steps to solve AOL mail login issues.
- First, click the Tools Security tab Internet icon.
- Now, click the Trusted sites icon Enable Protected Mode. Restart the computer.
- Next, run the Internet Explorer in No Ad-ons Mode to solve the AOL mail authentication problem.
- First, click the Start button All Programs Accessories System Tools Internet Explorer(No Add-on).
Can’t Sign In
Most of the sign-in issues are caused by password issues. Make sure to enter the correct password. perform the following AOL mail can t sign-in guidelines.
- First, try logging in again. Re-check if you have entered the correct credentials.
- If you are not able to sign in, try turning it off and then turning it on again.
- Next, make sure to reset the web settings to solve AOL mail can t sign in.
- Installing numerous browsers can cause the web settings to alter.
- Verify whether you have entered the correct password.
- If you have forgotten the password, make sure to reset the password.
- Try accessing the AOL mail from a different browser to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Next, try to erase the browser’s cache and reset the browser to its preceding state.
- Make sure to enable the Java Applet Scripting.
- Disable or block the Firewall or the pop-up settings to fix AOL mail can t sign in.
- Now, try to access the AOL mail after performing all these troubleshooting steps.
AOL Mail Cannot Change Password
Perform the following guidelines to resolve this error.
- First, try to sign in to the AOL account and choose the Logout from All Devices option from the Settings menu.
- you haven’t sent any contacts through AOL mail. contact Email Desktop Gold Support to fix the issue.
- Check if your credit card has been used without your knowledge. If so, block your account.
- Try logging into the AOL account after 24 hours.
- Try changing the password again.
- If the AOL login problems persist, try to change the attached credit card with your account.
How Do I Unblock my AOL Email Account
- Navigate to the AOL Account Security page.
- Select the Forget Password option to unblock the AOL email account.
AOL Mail Password Not Working
- Check if you have pressed the Caps Lock key by mistake while you fix AOL mail login issues. You have to enter the password correctly.
- You have to update the autofill settings on the web browser. This will save the password when you enter it for the first time.
- If the problem persists, reset the password.
- Navigate to the Sign-in Helper option, and select any one of the recovery options.
- Select the Continue button and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to reset the password.
How Do I Unblock my AOL Email Account
- Modify your AOL security question if you do not remember it to avoid AOL login problems.
- Follow the forthcoming steps to change the question. Navigate to the Manage My Account tab available at the top part of the screen.
- Go to the AOL Account Settings menu and select the Account Security Question option.
- Choose the Change Account Security Question option and fill in the necessary details in the Change Account Security Question screen.
- Click the Save button, and you will be directed to the My Account Overview page.
- You can also reset your password by obtaining a code on your mobile and then resetting the security question if you are not able to log in.
AOL Mail Not Syncing
- First, remove the AOL account and add it after a few minutes.
- Choose the Settings option available in the Calendar app.
- Select the Manage Accounts option followed by the Delete an Account option.
- Select the AOL account and delete it from your device to solve AOL mail login issues.
- Add your account after a few minutes and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Navigate to the Mailbox Sync Settings available under the Settings menu and verify the IMAP Username.
- Modify the settings if required in the next step to fix AOL mail not syncing.
- Allow the apps that you have installed to access the calendar. Select the Privacy option available under the Settings menu.
- Select the calendar option, then click the slider below Allow the app to access my calendar options.
- Next, change the duration of the Sync period to solve the AOL mail not syncing issue.
- Select the AOL Account followed by the AOL Sync Settings option.
- Check your Antivirus Settings and disable the firewall to rectify this AOL mail not syncing problem.
- Run the Windows troubleshooter and resolve the issue using the guidelines displayed.
- Disable the proxy settings in the next step. Select the Network & Internet option available under the Settings menu.
- Choose the Proxy option from the left panel of the window. Disable all the features available on the next screen.
- Disable proof in two steps.
- Uninstall the mail app and install it after a few minutes to resolve this issue.
- Call the technical experts if the above-stated AOL mail login issues solutions do not rectify the problem.