AOL email not working on android 2021?
AOL Mail not working Android is a free email service provided by AOL, a Verizon Communication subsidiary. AOL’s email service is accessible in 54 different languages. It includes several features such as a maximum inbox capacity of 250 GB, compatibility for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP protocols, the ability to link to other email service providers such as Gmail or Hotmail, and virus and spam protection.
The AOL mail service has 18 million users and is available all around the world. AOL is also accessible on the iOS and Android mobile operating systems. However, numerous problems may arise when using AOL mail; thankfully, this site can resolve all such concerns.
Common AOL Email Issues
Along with AOL mail not working on Android 2021, the following mentioned below are some of the most common issues users come across while using AOL mail. However, these issues are easy to troubleshoot. However, if any user fails to fix the problem, they are advised to contact the AOL customer service team for assistance.
- AOL spam emails
- Inability to open AOL emails
- Inability to open AOL in browser
- Problems with AOL internet access
- Inability to ban undesirable e-mail addresses
- AOL account blocked
- Inability to send and receive emails
- Abnormal behavior discovered in AOL account
why is the AOL mail not working,iPhone,iPad, and Mac
AOL mail is an online mailing platform that lets users send and receive mail safely and securely. Along with this, the users can play online games, get the latest news under the news section, and much more. Moreover, the users can access the AOL mail account on Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. However, due to some technical hitches, the users may encounter AOL not working on Android 2021. So, before proceeding further with the troubleshooting steps, the users are suggested to get aware of the root cause behind the issue.
- Problem with server
- High traffic.
- Network settings
- Invalid certificate
These are some of the most common reasons why AOL email does not work on the Android operating system. It would be helpful if all users look over every possible way to eliminate the problem. Therefore, the users are advised to follow the steps provided below to fix the issue quickly and straightforwardly.
Reason and Solutions for AOL mail not working on Android
The users experiencing AOL not working on the Android 2021 issue are advised to follow the best possible ways to fix the problem. Thus, the users face such issues when logging into their AOL mail account or resetting their account. So, the following mentioned below are some of the causes behind the issue.
- Old operating system.
- Memory and cookie memory are secure.
- Invalid email settings.
- Problems with the internet
Hence, these are some of the reasons that give rise to AOL not working on Android 2021. Therefore, the users are recommended to move ahead with the troubleshooting steps provided below to eliminate the issue.
Troubleshooting steps for AOL Mail not working on Android 2021 Issue
Update the Device Software
- Check that the device is connected to a reliable network.
- Go to Device Settings and then to the “About” section.
- Then, select the “Software update” option.
- The improvement process will begin soon.
- After completing the above-mentioned simple procedures.
Force Stop the Device
• Navigate to the device’s “Settings” and then select the “App” option.
• Look for the AOL app within this and click on it.
•On the upper side, the user will find the “Force Stop” option; click on it.
• Then, the users may need to confirm the force stop, so if prompted, click “Stop.”
Another option for resolving AOL email not functioning on Android is to use this method.
Delete the app and install it again
The users are advised to delete the app and install it again to get rid of the AOL not working on Android 2021. So, scroll down and apply the steps provided below to resolve the issue.
- The user is initially required to enter the configuration program.
- Then click on the “Programs” option.
- Then click on the “AOL” tab.
- The user is then prompted to click on the “delete” option.
- Then click OK. Finally,
- download and reinstall the AOL software.
So, these were all possible ways to solve the AOL not working on the Android 2021 issue. the issue persists the same, then the users are recommended to take help from the well-versed team of AOL customer service. The experts are active throughout the day and night to guide the users and help them with the best possible ways to fix the issue.